At National Conference, you can not only take advantage of networking opportunities and informative sessions, but you’ll also have the chance to tour companies around town! Polish up your resume, set aside a few business cards, and read about the companies you’ll have the opportunity to visit while in Indy.
- Bohlsen Group is a full-service PR and advertising agency with clients in the publishing, corporate, entertainment/events, and nonprofit industries. The agency was named one of the best places to work in Indiana and has won numerous PRSA Hoosier Chapter Pinnacle Awards.
- Borshoff is an advertising, branding, and public relations agency whose notable clients include the NFL, NCAA, and Rolls-Royce. The agency, with a staff of 57, is the largest PR firm in the area.
- Eli Lilly and Company is a global pharmaceutical company founded in 1876. With over 41,000 employees worldwide, the company specializes in clinical research and development. The company is known for its philanthropic work and operates a charitable foundation.
- Hirons is an advertising and public relations agency founded in 1978 and offers branding, crisis management, and media planning services, among others. The agency counts Comcast, Honda, and United Way as just a few of its notable clients.
- NCAA, based in Indianapolis, oversees college athletics across the country. The 500 employees at the NCAA’s headquarters work to interpret member legislation, run championships, and manage programs that benefit student-athletes.
- Visit Indy works to promote the city of Indianapolis and strengthen the city’s tourism industry. The company bills itself as the official host of Indianapolis and works to give visitors the resources they need to enjoy their time in the Circle City.
Don’t miss your chance to visit these companies — the National Conference registration deadline is exactly one month away. Keep in mind that Texas PRSSA will award partial reimbursement to any member that attends. Plus, our scholarship application is open until Sept. 11 — click here to apply!