If you want to attend National Conference in Indianapolis this October, the time to start saving is now! The deadline to register for both the conference and for a hotel room is Friday, Sept. 16.
Attending conference doesn’t have to break the bank. Here are a few money-saving tips and tricks to help make conference more affordable:
- Apply for chapter scholarships
- Texas PRSSA scholarships will be available to help cover costs. Details will be announced later this year.
- Find cheap flight deals
- Fly out of a bigger airport
- Instead of flying out of Austin, consider flying out of a larger airport like Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW). Flights are significantly cheaper and are non-stop.
- Share a hotel room
- Rooming with other attendees will greatly reduce the cost of accommodation. Say the word and we’ll be happy to help you find a roommate!
- Stay in Indy for a shorter time
- You don’t have to stick around for the entire conference – PRSSA offers a cheaper rate for a single day’s sessions and events.
Last but not least…
- Get partial reimbursement
- You don’t even have to do anything for this one… we’ll partially reimburse anyone from our chapter who decides to go!